Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Few New Goodies


Finding a little time when Baby O is sleeping to craft has been so good for me. I enjoy it more when I can't do it any old time I please. Having an hour here or there makes the time more sacred and I'm feeling a tad more inspired than I thought I would at this point in my life. 
I've been having a ball making earrings lately. The ones above are made from vintage hankie material, wrapped in white and gold twine and finished with pale pink cabochons I ordered through Etsy from a seller in England.  
These little beauts are also made from a vintage hankie and finished with twine and vintage buttons. They would be quite adorable with a white or red sundress and I kinda like that they're a little different from the other. 

These along with other similar styles are available in my shop right now and are priced reasonably - between $12 and $16 so hop on over and take a peek! 

2 comments:

  1. these are beautiful Emily! genius idea.
    fee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are sooo beautiful! might have to purchase those teal ones on your sight :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...