Friday, November 13, 2009

The Hounds of Winter

So there's a winter storm a brewin' in my neck of the woods. This afternoon as I made my way home from being out and about, you could see the snow filled clouds rolling in over the mountains. Leaves were swirling around in little circles and the sky was getting darker and heavier. Weather like this makes me want to whip up some warm savory dinner while listening to Sting's latest (and wonderfully cozy) album "If On A Winter's Night." "You Only Cross My Mind in Winter" and his version of "Lo How A Rose E'er Blooming" are just perfect on a chilly night like this one .

1 comment:

  1. do you have that album? I love sting. Am going to have to get it! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...