Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Eye Candy



One of the prettiest blogs this side of the Rio Grande is Oh Hello Friend. Danni (pictured above in her engagement photos! I die.) is the curator of this tastefully designed  and uber feminine site. Anytime I hop on over, there is always an assortment of things to appreciate. Plus, you can tell that Danni is just a honey. She has such a bright and gracious spirit (so I surmise via email correspondence). Here's where the shameless plug comes in. I thought to myself "if others adore this blog as much as I do, why don't I become a sponsor?" So I did! I spent about one-third if my Memorial Day devising the right banner for her blog and as of today, I'm oh-so-happy to see a link to my shop on Oh Hello Friend.


2 comments:

  1. hello and congrats! Your ad looks amazing! What great engagement photos too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...