Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hello and Vday Pretties


Well hello. It's been a long while since I've had the time or really the desire to get back in the saddle with this here blog. I find the days just slip by, one after the other, filled to the brim with laundry and keeping baby O on his nap schedule (as best I can), and cooking meals and cleaning up those meals. Just when I think I'm finally going to sit down and blog a little, I get really sleepy and just end up watching The Bachelor or reading other blogs - which is fine because I have a 9 month old and I feel a little tired these days. I can blog and craft and be inspirational another day or year or something. Yeah, I'm not doing much in the way of being creative these days. 
What I have managed to do, I post for you now. A few Valentine's Day goodies. 
How is it that Valentine's Day is even approaching? 
Zoom. Zoom. The year is already flying by... 

I made this garland up while the wee one was napping the other day. It was therapeutic for me. Just a few minutes of snipping and gluing and punching. Love me a little quiet crafty moment.  



Here's another sampling of these cute little clothes pin embellishments that I'm sort of addicted to making lately. I whipped out a few packs for the holidays and now I've put a few together for v-day. They're so sweet and simple to make - just bobbles and paper goodies glued over washi tape-layered clothes pins. I've been adding magnets to the back so they can go on the fridge. They're also adorable added to a package as a finishing touch... 

I snagged these pretty paper flowers in the $2 bin at Michael's. That $2 bin is a DANGEROUS place. It's amazing how fast 2+2+2+ = $25. Ooops. 



So that's what I've got for ya - at along last. All these doodads are up for grabs in my shop, so hop on by! 
In the mean time, I'll try my best not to be a blogging stranger - but of course, baby O does come first, and that's how it should be. 


2 comments:

  1. Well, what you've created for Valentine's Day is beautiful! How pretty and sweet! Be gentle with yourself about being tired and not having time to do all you'd like with a baby on hand. It'll take time, but your 'me time' will become easier to find. Hang in there!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love your valentine goodies! some of my favorite items you have made.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...