Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine Goodie Swap

Happy Valentine's Day! 
I thought I'd share what I put together for a Valentine Goodie Swap I signed up for last month. 
Allie over at Be Up & Doing organized the swap and so I got the name and address of my gal and put some happy treats together for her and packaged it up all pretty and festive.
She'll be getting a small tissue paper flower bouquet tied with bakers twine and a tiny note... 
...a handmade Valentine, magnet clothespins, a chocolate bar made here in Colorado, and a little Valentine-embellished candle... 

I hope she likes it! I had a lovely time putting it all together. I'm anticipating a goodie box of my own any day and will share the contents when it arrives. 

Hope your day is sweet. 


  1. the recipient of your goodies is super lucky! Adorable stuff!

  2. how fun is that!
    I love your creations and gatherings. a swap is the nicest idea!


Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...