Thursday, April 8, 2010

Coming Soon....






 

Hello friends. The husband and I have been a bit under the weather this week. More him than me but I'm going to use that excuse for my lack of posts.

Anyway! I have some freshly created headbands that I'm rather pleased with and excited to share with you! Lately, I've been experimenting with this gorgeous hand-dyed ribbon. The colors are absolute divinity. I will be adding this piece as well as a handful of others to my Etsy shop in the next couple of days, so please stop by and take a peek!

1 comment:

  1. this piece is beautiful! i'm in love with that blue. so happy to have found your blog and shop and can't wait to stop back again :)

    xoxo, juliette

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...