Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Greetings

































Happy Easter friends! How is it that time already? The hubby and I are headed to the mountains to have Easter lunch with my sister and brother-in-law and his family. I can hardly wait to get my hands on my sweet little nephews and enjoy hunting for eggs with them.

I feel like Easter has crept up on me this year and I'm not feeling as contemplative this Good Friday as I should. This holiday in particular is very special to me because of my faith. May it be a lovley and special celebration for you as well.

photo: flickr

3 comments:

  1. this is such a beautiful Easter Greeting. I have a few Easter Vintage Postcards around, Brilliant idea!
    I am hoping that you have wonderful with your sister and your little nephews. I know it will be a wonderful time.
    xoxo friend!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Easter post! I agree, Easter stuck up on me too!!! Have a blessed Easter with your family!
    xoxo~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you many Easter Blessings...have a great time with your family.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...