Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Finds: Needing Some Advice

A while back, I picked up this lamp base at a thrift store for $8 bucks or something. I liked the shape and the brassy gold accents with the soft olive green color. Now I need some help/advice on what sort of shade I should purchase...
I tried a drum shade earlier this week from Target but it was two small for one and the drum shape just didn't work. I think I need something that angles out....
And what about shade color? Black? Beige? Ivory? Something with a print? Do you have a favorite lamp source online? Thoughts and insights welcome.


Happy weekend dearies. Spring is just around the corner! Only 23 days until it's arrival...


2 comments:

  1. Hi sweet friend...hope your weekend is amazing. Gee..I am unsure...looks like you may need a large shade for this base...sorry not much help from me this morning...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a little hard project but it will come to you. In regards to share I like the idea of Print better. If I find a helpful site I will forward it to you dear.

    Hope you are nice and warm in CO.

    Peace
    Missy
    http://throughanindielens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...