Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lavender Goodness

Two of my dear friends came by the jail  hospital earlier this week and brought me a bit of heaven:
a big plate full of really good cheeses, giant fresh berries and grapes, gluten free pretzels and mango and chocolate tarts. After eating hospital food for a couple of days, I was about moved to tears by the bounty. They also brought me a nice array of movies, cucumber towelettes for my face and these lovely lavender hand wipes. Lavender is a favorite scent of mine and I find myself wiping my hands and then pretty much every surface in the room with these. A little aroma therapy in a hospital room goes a long way... 
(thanks a million Meg and Bets!)

And then I got to thinking about lavender and found all these incredible images from Pinterest I thought I'd share: 





1 comment:

  1. I love this post. It seems that Bets and Megs would be a good pair of friends to go glamping with {glam camping} as they always bring the goodness with them, where ever they go. I love lavender too. It is such a fresh and clean scent. Hope you are resting up!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...