Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Indie Wed Denver!


I'm thrilled to be included in this very fabulous wedding show coming up this July here in Denver. 
I will be partnering up with Kara Rosenberry Co and we will be promoting my wedding hair accessories and Kara's line of bridal and wedding cards as well as selling related goodies. The event will take place at a local gallery and will feature loads of local wedding vendors, live music and food. Plan on attending if you're getting married, know some one who is, or just want to see what's going on! Pop over to Indie Wed's website for more info!

3 comments:

  1. cannot wait to do this event with you. thank you for asking me to join in. It is going to be FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like fun~ good luck with the show!
    :)
    happy weekend~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations my dear friend...happy dance on your new little one! xoxoxo Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...