Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A little spring in winter


I stashed a few left over blooms in a jar from an arrangement I made last April and snapped a picture of it not knowing then how it would make me happy on this bitter January night. It's snowing here and about 3 degrees or some such rediculous temperature. Perhaps it's warmer where you are - like 35 or dare I say 50? Apparently, most of North America is in a deep freeze at the moment. No matter. Anyone can get a lift from a little draping lilac and fragrant hyacinth regardless the temperature outside.


4 comments:

  1. So pretty! We are having quite the snow fall here! The kids are enjoying their extended vacation though! Stay warm!

    xoxo~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! Just made me feel like it is about 4 degrees instead of three! cannot wait for Spring with lots of peonies and dahlias!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just what I needed. I think it is -3 degrees as I write. Warmed me right up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I could bring a little spring time cheer to you girls!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...