Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tasty Tuesday: Vegetable Fall Curry


My dear husband gave me a subscription to Cooking Light for my birthday and I got my first issue a couple of weeks ago. Thumbing through the October issue got me all excited for warm and comfy meals. Tonight I made Fall Vegetable Curry. It was simple and deeelish.


A dash of olive oil and 1 cup of cubed sweet potatoes sauteing in the pan...


A 1/4 cup of sliced yellow onion and 1 cup of cauliflower florets get tossed in the pan...


Two teaspoons of that spicy goodness called madras curry...


Toss in a dash of sea salt, 1/2 cup vegetable broth, 1 can of diced tomatoes and 1 can of rinsed chick peas...


Let all those veggies simmer in the broth for 10 minutes...


Serve over basmati rice with a dollop of Greek yogurt on top to off-set the spicy curry. Mmmm.
Click here for the complete recipe.





1 comment:

  1. The dish looks so pretty and yummy! Love the vibrant fall colors.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...