Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wraps and Boots and Bracelets - Oh My!



I'm loving these soft and gorgeous pieces offered by Poetrie and Modcloth. That gray cardigan looks like the essence of comfort and style. I would put it on and never take it off (like I do leggings) and for less than $45 bucks? What a steal! And can we talk about the Ms. Darcy bracelet with the pink and gray cameos? What about that dusty scarf? And those boots?? I need to quit blogging and go do something to earn some extra cash. Alas. Fall clothing is simply the best.

3 comments:

  1. what a perfect day to post this! How lovely are your selections!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just visited Poetrie for the first time by following the link you posted and i. am. in. love. Looks like I have some ideas for my Christmas list this year! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coat is amazing....oh they all are amazing..I would wear them all!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...