Thursday, July 7, 2011

Etsy Love: Dresses Divine


In about three weeks, my brother-in-law is getting married and so I've been thinking about what to wear (as most girls would) to the nuptials. I have a pretty cute little vintage number I picked up at an estate sale for like $8 last fall but it needs to be tailored before I can wear it and I'm wondering how much I'd end up spending to get it in tip top shape. Is it worth the hassle and cost to have it shortened and taken in? Anyway, Etsy is of course, jam packed with lovely summer, vintage offerings for such an occasion. Here are a few of my favorites: 




Oh! And last night's birthday festivities for my friend Kara, were utterly divine! She is so fortunate to have a brother who really knows how to cook. I will be posting about the splendid meal we had soon. It was out of this world. Thanks Lane! 






3 comments:

  1. oh, these are all so dreamy and perfect for a summer wedding!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful, I´d wear them all! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that top dress and only $8 wow! bet if you dont wear that you will find something just as lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...