Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fern & Flora Wednesday: This and That



As always, I like to share a bit of what's coming out of my studio these days. Creams and golds seem to be the theme this week... (these babies will be for sale in my shop soon....)

Aside from that, I'm trying to figure out why my allergies have been off the charts yesterday and today. Sneezing, itching, blowing of the nose, which Ike calls The Horn of Gondor (it's pretty loud, I must admit). And what's up with all the bugs? It's not even 10 am and I've already killed an ant, a spider AND got bitten by a mosquito and haven't even set foot out side! Summer time... sheesh. 

Oh! And a happy birthday shout out to my lovely friend Kara of Kara Rosenberry Company! Kara's professional chef brother is visiting and he's making us a splendid birthday dinner tonight. I cannot wait. There WILL be a post all about it I'm sure, so stay tuned! 

1 comment:

  1. hey friend. These pieces are fabulous. Thanks for the birthday shout out! I cannot wait for tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...