Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Fern & Flora Wednesday


About a month ago I had the pleasure of making three hair pieces for an adorable bride. A birdcage, funky yellow flower with little pearls and a sunny rosette headband all went in a box with a yellow ribbon for Joelle
 (You can read about her fun wedding details here)




I knew the pieces would be darling on this petite brunette, but I didn't know just how lovely it would be until I saw these beautiful photos by Colorado photographer Chad Morgan.






Isn't she lovely? And aren't they so cute together?

In related news, I've been widdling away on new bridal pieces which are now available in my Etsy shop, so hop on over and take a peek! And if you happen to know any brides looking for custom handmade and/or vintage inspired hair accessories, I would be incredibly grateful if you sent them my way! Thank you kindly dear friends.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...this is such a cute couple!!!! Your hair piece is amazing on her!!!!
    Hugs today.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...