Friday, July 16, 2010

Let Them Eat Cake!


Hello Dearies. It's Friday again! Mmmmm. Yes it is. I do believe it's going to be a good weekend. Tomorrow is my birthday and even though I'm not huge about tooting my own birthday horn, I found this adorable birthday picture that I had to post and it's Friday and I'm expecting some shoes I ordered online to arrive today (yippee!) and tomorrow my husband is spending the day with me in Boulder and it's just going to be lovely all around - toot toot! 
What are you feeling happy about today?

3 comments:

  1. Happy Celebrating...wishing you the BEST BIRTHDAY ever! xoxoxoxoxooxxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday to you Em! I am wishing you a most lovely weekend in your new shoes! I cannot wait to see them! :) talk to you soon! I am sure.
    XOXO
    kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you had a wonderful birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...