Monday, January 10, 2011

Gee It's Good to Be Back Home Again

(source) 

After traveling in one form or another since December 22nd, it's lovely to be home again for a good while. There are no pressing engagements, craft boutiques, parties, church events, family gatherings, dinner dates or annoying obligations to speak of and although I'm generally one to seek out social and familial merriment whenever possible, this girl just wants to stay in. I'm  looking forward to doing some laundry, some cleaning, some meal planning and some crafting this week. As if that wasn't enough, the snow is snowing and the wind is blowing. I don't need anymore reasons to just stay at home sweet home.

4 comments:

  1. its about time! Seriously! Great to have you back sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing like HOME!!! Enjoy my sweet friend..good to have you back. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear you have some time to take it easy! i too have enjoyed a break from obligations, and it has been very nice to relax after a couple months of craziness. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way. I just got home Monday after being gone since Dec. 22, too.

    Love the picture you used.

    www.turnuptherad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...