Monday, March 8, 2010

Estate Sale Finds

Hello friends! How was the weekend? Mine started out quite pleasantly with a morning jaunt to an estate sale. I've never been much of a morning person, but when the potential for discovering cool, old junk on the cheap presents itself, I'm more than willing to grab a friend, a latte, a little cash and get out there. Check out Friday's finds below - and all for less than $20!

















A vintage scarf and pretty hand mirror ...

















Three old floral prints perfect for mixing and matching in larger groupings ...


















I've been collecting vintage tins for the last year or two in hopes of filling them with old fashioned flowers for a wedding or event sometime in the future. Loved the colors on this one.

















This adorable vintage top was $1. I'll either wear it myself or use it for headband material - either way, the price was right.

















There were mounds of lovely linens at this particular sale. I'm a sucker for pink and green and had to grab this little rose print table cloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...