Tuesday, March 16, 2010


































I just came home from a delightful brunch date with my dear friend Meg. We feasted on the cheap at this lovely French restaurant here in Denver, La Central. I had the eggs benedict with the gluten-free brioche which comes with a side of creamy, heavenly mashed potatos and sauteed vegetables for only $7! Meg's roasted asparagus soup was to die for and the flourless chocolate cake with the raspberry coulis we split at the end wasn't so bad either. Brunch with friends. Something about it makes everything seem right in the world even if I did get a parking ticket.

(photos: marthastewart.com)

1 comment:

  1. gluten free brioche? Weren't you thrilled? Lets go there soon please! xo!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...