Friday, March 5, 2010

Weekend Wishes


































It's Friday!
I want to pack a picnic and sit down under an arbor like this one and nibble on cucumber sandwiches and french soda. Sadly, there's nothing in the way of green or growing things in my neck of the woods yet. So I will have to wait a bit longer...

I can't complain though. I started the day off right by rummaging through a fabulous estate sale with a dear friend and coffee in hand. I will share my cheap yet thrilling finds with you on Monday. Until then, have a lovely weekend!

(image: Polly Wreford)

1 comment:

  1. Have I told you how much I adore your blog..and your sweet headbands. Your work is inspiring...everytime I visit I am in awe and need to run to your etsy store...if only I had lovely hair like you...one day I will treat myself or one of my daughters. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...