Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Workin Woman

Hello there. It's been a few days and I feel out of the loop. How are you? How was your weekend?

I'm feeling tired this morning but pleased with the successes of the weekend. Friday I arranged several floral arrangements for the most chic baby shower I've ever seen. It was all white and soft green and woodsy at this fabulous restaurant here in Denver called Beatrice and Woodsley. When I have a baby, or a birthday party or a big sale on Etsy or a finished to-do list or a painless trip to the dentist (you know, the really big things in life) I want to celebrate at Beatrice and Woodsley. I wouldn't even need to eat. I would just like to sit amidst the aspen trees and enjoy the warm light and ambiance. But I've heard the food is to die for, so I'd probably eat too.
































































3 comments:

  1. these are so beautiful! I am a little envious! I want a shower at Beatrice and Woodsly! With your flower please! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Emily! I have been dying to check out Beatrice & Woodsley ever since you mentioned it over lunch a while back! The flowers are amazing, I'm sure they were more than pleased!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...