Friday, March 11, 2011

Good Things

This treasury via the lovely Sabrine (a fellow Etsy shop owner in the South of France) is indeed a good thing this Friday morning. She was kind to include my vintage bridal flower and has such a strong eye for creating gorgeous image boards. Thank you Sabine!

Another good thing is my upcoming meeting this morning with a local bride and her sister who are in need of hair accessories for an upcoming wedding. Hooray for meetings with brides!

Lastly, and most importantly is that my sweet mister flies home from a business trip tonight. It's only been 4 days, but the house is too quiet and I miss our talks and laughs (in person) and I'm tired of falling asleep in a cold bed and so are my cold feet! Warm hubby = good thing.

2 comments:

  1. this is beautiful! Sabine has a good eye, that is for sure. Your piece really is very stunning, all the more evident in this treasury! Happy Friday Indeed! Welcome back to the Mister! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMmmmm....lovely.
    My OH has been away this week too - really missed him, especially since my smallest boy always uses the opportunity to sneak back into the space left in our bed!
    Feels so much better when we're all home...fee x

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...