Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Produce Heaven: More of Seattle


Greetings friends. Sorry I've been a bad blogger person this week. I'm in the throws of preparing for a handmade craft fair this weekend and I'm scrambling to get it all done.

Anyway! I had to bring you more from our glorious trip to Seattle. As you can see from this photo, going to the Pike Place Market was a truly spiritual experience. The heavens opened up in gray Seattle and the sun shone down on us as we shopped. So that's a bit dramatic, but for me, it really was a highlight of our trip. I mean just look at this stuff...



Gorgeous mountains of berries. We bought a couple pints of blackberries and raspberries (picked that very morning) and nibbled on them as we shopped. So good.


We joined the crowed and watched the friendly fish guys throw their seafood. They really know what they're doing. One poor and brave gentleman in the crowd caught a giant fish by basically hugging it to his body. He was covered in smelly fish juice. Ah Seattle.




Happy Wednesday!



2 comments:

  1. I wish there was a market near me like this! Looks amazing. That fruit looks delicious! Mmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was home in March, I had the most amazing new variety of apple at the Market. It was a magical experience. :)))

    Again, I'm glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...