Thursday, April 28, 2011

Etsy Love: Royal Wedding Goodies


Can you believe the royal wedding frenzy going on right now?! I sort of love it and sort of hate it. I'm still on the fence actually. It's just a wedding. There are so many other more important things going on in the world that are more deserving of our time and attention. It's all a bit nauseating.

Despite my (sometimes) skeptical attitude, I will DVR the wedding and watch with friends on Saturday! I sound like a hypocrite. But what do you expect? I am a floral designer and am a reader of wedding blogs, magazines and a lover of good wedding design - so I have to watch. Gotta see Kate's dress and the flowers and why not have some tea and cucumber sandwiches while I watch? 

Of course Etsy has the royal wedding covered. From totes and invites to tea pots and jewelry... 










2 comments:

  1. Great collection of things here! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was worth staying up all night....here on the west coast. :-) So beautiful.

    Warm blessings,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...