Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Finds


Today's finds were all about the pinks, peaches, silvers and greens! It's strange how I seem to colorize as I shop, like I put a palette together without meaning to... strange. What does this mean?

I did it again here... 

And here... 

Curious.. 

Anyway! Today's goodies will be excellent additions to the sea foam, robin's egg and grass green section at the upcoming market! I was thrilled to find some fabric remnants in that lovely limey chartreuse hue! I'm dying to make some hair pieces in that color. I was also happy to snap up an adorable vintage Junior Miss thermos. So stinking cute. And what about that mossy green Mad Men-esque serving bowl with the gold accents? Betty Draper's got nothin' on me. As mentioned, it will all be for sale at the Horseshoe Market, so if you see something you'd like, stop by the market next Saturday from 9 - 4! 

Happy Weekend Friends! 

2 comments:

  1. what does it mean? that you are naturally and instinctively stylish, and couldn't fight it even if you wanted to.
    fee ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that funny how we shop! I do that sometimes too. Certain colour just grab my attention on certain days.

    Hugs for a great week...and such wonderful finds. xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...