Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fern & Flora Wednesday: Something fresh for a change

My dear aunt who lives about an hour down the road enlisted my help in creating a few arrangements for her friend from work who was getting married. I've been so wrapped up in my handmade stuff lately that it was welcome change to arrange something other than fabric.

I'm always amazed how, even on a small budget, it's still possible to add  interest and texture. Queen Anne's Lace and seeded eucalyptus really can work wonders!

What about you? What sort of creative diversions do you seek to break the monotony of whatever it is you normally do?

1 comment:

  1. Um these are just lovely! What a lucky bride. The image on the right is my favorite. Just lovely Em!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...