Monday, April 4, 2011

Spaces to Inspire: A California Bungalow

Hello friends! How was the weekend? Saturday it was 82 in my neck of the woods.
Sunday it was 32 and snowing. Ah spring - so unpredictable.

I thought I would share another cozy and interesting space with you this Monday.
This bungalow is the home of husband and wife artists who own the charming paper goods company Dear Hancock.

I like the rustic wood with the molded chairs and the sparkly chandelier.

The couple decided to give up their dining room space and create a work space instead.
They paint together, desk to desk in the evenings. Makes me think of that song Frank Sinatra sang:
"..And I seem to find the happiness I seek, when we're out together dancing cheek to cheek" (or painting desk to desk).


( images via designsponge, photos by Stephen Chiu)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...