Thursday, November 18, 2010

Etsy Love: Holli

I think I've already blogged about the incredibly sweet and soft illustrations of Holli in the past but I CAN'T HELP MYSELF. Her work is utterly tender and reminds me very much of the charming drawings that my late uncle used to create....




This piece is my absolute favorite. Could anything be more tender?
When I have a baby and need some baby room decor you better believe I'll be heading to Holli's shop.
(p.s. what lovely Christmas gifts these would make as well, don't you think??)

3 comments:

  1. They're really cute! They also remind me of the really early Winnie the Pooh illustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really lovely and just very inspiring to me! so delicate and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how amazingly sweet are these...I would love a bunch of Christmas Cards from her!

    Thank you soooo much for sharing the JOY! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...