Monday, November 1, 2010

Spaces to Inspire: The Art Wall

Greetings! It's good to be back and blogging. My extremely busy week wrapped up nicely and with several visits from cute little super heroes, cheer leaders and my personal favorite - Snow White asking for candy.

Today I'm finding inspiration from one of my favorite kinds of decor: art walls. Take a looksie at these beauties:






This photo isn't the greatest, but here's my attempt at an art wall in our living room. Most of the images are thrift and estate sale finds in blues, greens, white and gray. Some we've just cut out of coffee table books. Do you have an art wall?

(images via Domino, Creature Comforts, Elle Decor)

4 comments:

  1. Great round up of fabulous art walls..your included!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this....I am now totally inspired to do something like this!!!!

    November hugs. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun, beautiful blog you have! I'm following.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we don't have an art wall, but i would definitely love one! yours looks great! i realllly like the one on the beadboard, so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...