Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fern & Flora Wednesday: The Splendid Handbag


Here's the latest thing coming out of the Fern & Flora studio - embellished vintage handbags and clutches.
This bag (sitting on the first snow of the season!) is an estate sale find and such a lovely shape. To be honest, I love a giant purse - a Mary Poppins bag where just about anything can fit. However, there's something sleek and polished about a small bag or a clutch, where one only fits a credit card, lipstick, breath mints and a cell phone.


I will be adding more bags like these to my Etsy shop, so be sure and take a peek!

3 comments:

  1. This handbag looks really great. Looks very elegant. I love flower. It makes it so feminine. Love it. replica purses

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these and I am confident they will be a big hit!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...