Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Wishes


Happy Thanksgiving friends! I hope you were able to feast with family and friends while remembering all the good gifts and blessings in your life. I have so much for which to be grateful:

The biggies:

 My kind, loving, fun and supportive best friend/husband
 My mom, dad and sisters who mean the world to me
My dear, sweet friends
My faith and my church
 My darling and brilliant nephews
My health
My home

The not-so-biggies:

coffee
estates sales
brunch
blogs
thrift stores
cheese
Etsy
pandora.com
boots
babies

to name a few...

xo







2 comments:

  1. What a lovely post....we are blessed!

    Hope your thanksgiving was lovely. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a lovely post and I am sorry that I am late to comment. I love your list, and your secondary list. I am thankful for so many of the same things. Hmmm, imagine that!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...