Sunday, November 14, 2010

Images to Inspire: Asian Games Opening Ceremony

Normally, I like to feature a post on interior design but after seeing these images
(thanks to the husband) over Saturday morning breakfast of the 2010 Asian Games, I felt compelled to share them. Let me tell ya, when it comes to synchronizing thousands of people in order to carry out a  massive scale performance, no body does it better than the Chinese.

Isn't this spectacular? The "waves" are ingenious.

They've got the edge on fire works too, I dare say.

Gobs of glowing green jelly fish crowd together to make one giant jelly fish. Who comes up with this stuff?

Get a load of the costumes. Can you believe the detail?

(all photos getty images)

1 comment:

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...