Thursday, June 16, 2011

Etsy Love: Trisha Brink Design


Just thought I'd share some gorgeousness from Trisha Brink Design, another talented artist found via Etsy.


Her color palette is right up my ally. Aquas, greens, deep pinks... yup.


How pretty would this photo be in a glossy gray frame hanging near a dressing table? Wish I had a dressing table come to think of it... I need to get on that...



In addition to the dressing table, add a really chipped metal mail box to the wish list - one spilling with garden roses preferably... 

Hope your day is lovely



5 comments:

  1. she has beautiful photos. inspiring actually. Makes me realize that you and I do have a good thing going at the Horseshoe and elsewhere. We aren't the only ones who get it sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (oh no, I don't get it kara!)

    BEAUTIFUL images - just how I would like my whole life to look!

    fee x
    Loved the story of Bullet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely blog you have here! And I am it's newest follower!
    Stop by anytime to visit with me, that would make my good day, great!


    Ciao Bella!



    CREATIVE CARMELINA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I soooo love her work...did you know that she lives very close to me...Her shop is amazing. xoxox HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...