Monday, June 6, 2011

Still Waiting...

No word on the house situation as of yet. Tomorrow it will be one week since we put in our offer. Come on bank people! I'd like to get the party started or just move on... 

In the mean time, I'm trying not to think too much about it. Limit the scheming. Limit the dreaming. Don't want to be too sad when it doesn't pan out. I have however, been thinking about jazzing up a home in general and have to turned to, what else, but old Domino (sniff) magazines. There's so much inspiration to be found.. 







If and when we get into a house of our own, you better believe I'll be paging my way through all the old splendid issues from Dominos of yesteryear for inspiration. Stay tuned!  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...