Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fern & Flora Wednesday: For the Bride and Beyond


I've been in a nice crafting groove lately. Bullet (my imaginary crafting pony who I reference when I need to "saddle up and get to work") and I have been spending some quality time together (that, and I've been catching up on The Bachelorette via Hulu whilst I craft. SUCH a guilty pleasure. I can't believe I'm even telling you now) and I'm getting lots done actually. It also helps that Ike (a.k.a. the mister) has helped me set some crafting goals and is holding me to them. 

So I've been adding some bridal pieces to the mix as well as pieces for every day like the gray rosettes on the top left. What's not to love about gray rosettes? Wear 'em day in and day out, year round, here and there... 

And have I mentioned I love a nice custom order? Friends getting married? Need something snazzy to finish out your ensemble? Email me (see email addy on side bar) or contact me through my Etsy shop. I'd love to help a sister out! 

3 comments:

  1. Such joy sweet friend..your work is amazing. Nothing special coming up here...just moving..maybe I need a moving headband! JOY & HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily - I love your work (as you know) and love your cheekbones (as you also know!)

    I keep quoting your comment to Cleggy to annoy him
    ("charm and whimsy from a male mind") It never fails to make me chuckle. Him less so!

    Hope you're having a good week
    fee x
    (bullet? what the heck?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your stuff just gets better and better. I think I need a new headband for my birthday. Hint Hint Billy T. xo!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...