Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Featured Headband: Greta in Green






















Hello there! I meant to post this yesterday as featuring a headband every Monday has become my custom. However, yesterday I had to rage about my experience at the DMV, so here it is today.

I love the vibrant colors in peacock feathers. The headband really didn't need much else but just for good times I added a burnshed gold vintage button from my great grandma Clara's button box and there you have it.

In addition to the free shipping I'm offering, Greta in Green will be an extra 20% off this week in honor of being one month closer to spring! It's sort of a lame reason, I know, but I heard a spring bird chirping on my way to the mail box this morning and it got me all excited. You can take another peek or claim it for your own right here.

1 comment:

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...