Tuesday, February 23, 2010


































Wear 'em in the winter. Wear 'em in the summer. Wear 'em with jeans, dresses, skirts and leggings.

This isn't a current crush really. I began my love affair about three years ago while working for Anthropologie and I doubt it will ever end.

My favorite boot discovery thus far? Scoring a pair of caramel colored Frye boots at the Goodwill for $5. That ranks towards the top on my list of sucessful thrifting moments. I'm always on the prowl for more boots. More boots.

Do you thrift? What items do you continually prowl for regardless of season, style or color?
(photos: flickr, weheartit, urbanoutfitters, etsy)

1 comment:

  1. i am still in the pursuit of the perfect boots! It is an never ending search, I think! I love this post!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...