Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lounging Day

Many thanks to the lovely women that braved the cold and snow and came to the Valentine Boutique last night. It was a great success, if I do say so myself. There was merriment and shopping and nibbling on cookies while chatting with old friends and making some new ones too.

Now, I'm tired. It's been a busy several days of crafting, cleaning, baking and such - all worth while of course. Apart from loading a few coffee mugs in the dishwasher, checking some email and making grilled cheese (because one has to eat) I'm not feeling like doing much of anything.

I'm looking forward to posting a full recap of the boutique in the next day or two but for now, I think I'll relax a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...