Thursday, February 18, 2010

Perfect Pooch

Recently, I blogged about Lexie Holeman a friend and artist whose work I'm loving more and more all the time. Lately, Lexie has been selling little paintings to fund a trip to Spain where she will be painting portraits of the locals there. Sounds fabulous, no? Well, when I came across this series of dog paintings that she's been working on, I thought it imperative to post the images and spread the word (as much as my little blog can) about Lexie and her work. Doesn't she capture their personalities so well?























































































If you know a dog lover/art lover/supporter of individuals trying to make their way to Spain, etc. please spread the word about Lexie and her brilliant work. I believe all of her 6x6 paintings are forsale on ebay for $20. Very accessible and reasonable! Click here to check them out.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Emily-- this is so nice! I'm so glad everybody liked these.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...