Friday, February 12, 2010

Flowers on my mind...

Well, hello! It's Friday and I need to make a dash to the floral warehouse this morning. I have to say, it's been a while and I'm a little jazzed about it. I'm going to make a bunch of small arrangments in little glass jars for a Valentine's fundraiser this weekend.

I wish I could buy up gobs of cherry blossoms for this project. I'm hoping to find something interesting on the cheap (yeah, right) to make the groupings look festive and textural without incorporating the usual tired repertoire of Valentine's Day flora.

Speaking of cherry blossoms, isn't this photo divine? I want giant vases of these propped around my house please. Keep your cliche Valentine's flowers!


















(photo via wehearit)

3 comments:

  1. oh i love this picture and I love Cherry Blossoms. Have a happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pretty.Cherry blossoms are some of my favorite flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very lovely. happy valentine my sweet friend.

    sabine

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...