Monday, February 15, 2010

Featured Headband: Pearly May






















Hello friends. It's Monday. How are you? How was your Valentine's Day? I hope it was sweet and lovely and not cliche or depressing. Mine was rather busy and then there was the staying up 'till 1:30 last night watching the replay of the Olympics couples figure skating short program. I need a nap somethin' terrible. Why did the hubby and I deprive ourselves of sleep for figure skating? I don't like it THAT much.

Anyway! On to the featured headband of the week! Here she is: Pearly May. I love the combination of coral, cream and taupe. The fabric is from a vintage scarf I discovered at an open air market and the beautiful pearly pieces are old shoe buckles from my husband's great aunt's collection of fabulous costume jewelry I was fortunate enough to peruse over the holidays.

To claim Pearly May for your own click here. Also, on a side note, I've been adding new items daily to my Etsy shop at all different price points, so keep checking back for the latest and greatest.

1 comment:

  1. your etsy shop looks GREAT! I love the new items, and I LOVE this head band. Someone had better snatch this on up.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...