Thursday, August 12, 2010

For My Friend


A dear old friend of mine from back home is getting married next week. She's a woman I grew up with and have considered a kindred spirit since I was oh, at least 10. Our families would go on hikes and picnics and all sorts of nice outings together. Her parents would throw amazing ( I mean, THE BEST) 4th of July parties year after year. I could go on about those shindigs, but that's for another post.

So anyway, next week she's getting married and my thoughts kept going back to her over and over this summer once I heard she was engaged. I decided to get in touch and see if she would let me make a hair piece for her to wear on her big day. She sent the most lovely reply and after a few email exchanges with links to the photos of her dress and shoes, I was ready to wield my scissors, glue gun and needle nose pliers in her honor!




Thank you for letting me be a little part of your big day Em! You will be the lovliest of brides!


5 comments:

  1. beautiful! if i wasn't already married and was planning a hair piece... i would definitely call you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo pretty...I am just waiting for an occasion to get one of your pieces. xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! I had a dream last night that I was getting married all of a sudden {like the next day} and I kept thinking I have to call Emily to get my accessories! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that hair piece is gorgeous! you should make one to put in your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, she's so lucky to have such a beautiful custom-made hair piece for her wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...