Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tasty Tuesday


At the end of June we went home for a family wedding. Amidst all the matrimonial bustle, we managed to squeeze in a little time at my sister's house for some play time with the nephews and this divine apricot crisp Darby made from a Smitten Kitchen recipe.  It was deeeelish.


I love the sweet/tart flavor of apricots. I've been known to eat three or four in one sitting...


This crisp calls for Sugar in the Raw to add a nice crunch to the crumbly topping.


My sister threw fresh raspberries in her version of this recipe and served it with a dollop of homemade whipped cream. Me-oh-my. Give it a whirl yourself right here.

9 comments:

  1. Emily this sounds delish!! I love to serve fruit crisps w ice cream or whipped cream.

    A New Giveaway is on my site
    xoxo

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very yummy!!!
    ps blogged about YOU today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks yummy my friend. xoxoxoo Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh, yumm... one of my favorite things about summer! :)

    btw- love your etsy shop... very pretty headbands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your site!!! ... and your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so yummy! I just found your blog via Wild and Precious, and I didn't realize that you were the owner of one of my favorite etsy shops!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this looks divine! I would love to make it sometime! Happy Day Em!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks DELICIOUS! Unfortunately, apricots are 'over' here, so the farmer's at the market tell me. Might have to save the recipe for next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. yummm! i have just recently come to love apricots. this sounds (and looks) so tasty. i love crisps!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...