Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Tasty Summer Treat


Who doesn't love a refreshing, fruity bit of heaven on a stick? I've always been one to choose a fruity treat over a chocolaty one (don't get me wrong, this girl loves her chocolate too!) but I think these gorgeous, all natural and organic pops from Viva Pops would take a fruit-loving palette like mine to a whole new level. Just look at these flavor choices:

 ~ Strawberry Rhubarb Ginger
~ Lavender Lemonade
~ Salted Caramel
~ Nectarine Basil
~ Pear Vanilla Rose
~ Apricot Lemongrass
~ Mexican Chocolate

 

Me oh my! And that's only a sampling of what they have to offer! Sadly, I must also tell you that Viva Pops is located in San Diego and one must make their way to the Viva Pops shop to get a taste of these frozen gems. I speak as if I've tried them. But with such lovely flavors and all locally purchased ingredients, they HAVE to be good. Road trip anyone?


4 comments:

  1. Can't get enough of these yummy treats my friend...xoxoxo Hugs for a great day. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I was reading in anticipation thinking I could get them here somewhere! Road trip? Lets go! Those look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i already want to go to San Diego (all the time. love it there.) now i REALLY want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum - those flavors sound delicious and plus they are so pretty! you should try making some of your own popsicles!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...