Monday, August 16, 2010

Oh Give Me A Home... Like This


It's Monday friends. Let's get the day going with a little feminine inspiration, shall we?
Jenny Grumbles of Uptown Country Home has pretty much the cutest darn place ever. This little abode would be the perfect girls-getaway-cottage, sort of a no-boys-allowed-drink-champagne-watch-chick-flicks-kind of place. Who's with me?


Love that cherry blossom painting...


My late uncle was way ahead of the cottage-chic-plate-on-the-walls thing. He taught me how to make my own plate holders from wire back in the 90s. Those pink plates just pop off that black wall so nicely...


Happy Monday! Hope you take a little time to get in touch with your feminine side today.

3 comments:

  1. oh what a pretty place! I love it! I would love to do a girls getaway in a spot like that! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a beautiful home! love the color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should totally teach the rest of us how to make plate holders. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Yes, please! I love them so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...